My Photo
Name:
Location: HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH ph:9951033760, India

i love, i most, i dont care what others think about it..........

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Unveiling the Black Friday Poster !!!!!!

11JanuaryVasan Bala 10:08 am
[oz note: Vasan was on the sets of No Smoking with a digital still camera, from where he had this opportunity to capture the unveiling of the Black Friday poster by Anurag Kashyap himself… using the same digital camera to capture the video… so the quality may not be that great… but Vasan… thanks a ton for this!!!

UPDATE 2: Message from Manjeet:

Tommorow (January 12/2007) theres a shoot of ‘No Smoking’ at Gateway of India at 7pm. Everyone is welcome to be part of screen and can bring their friends along with them. The scene is of New Year Eve’s celebration and need lots of people. Hope to see you folks!

Holy Smokes!!! WOW!!! Now I wish I could be there!!!

CORRECTION : THE shoot is at MUKESH MILLS in Colaba, close to Colaba Fire Station at 7 pm and not Gateway of India.

UPDATE : Manjeet’s pictures uploaded!

I think PFC is the first to publish Black Friday’s official poster! Thanks Vasan and Manjeet! Where was the unveiling held? On the sets of No Smoking?
]

Long awaited…….long discussed and I cannot remember the last film I wanted so desperately to release. [how many are stuck like this one anyways….for whatever reasons….anyways…Year 2007 sure starting on a super note????]…..Just thought I should start this post by saying that we have a video of Anurag Kashyap unveiling the poster of “Black Friday” supposed to release on Feb 9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home